AVIC411.com

Does bluetooth work x910?

My girlfriend and I both have Windows mobile 6.5 touch pro 2's and can't seem to get the bluetooth to work correctly. I'm not sure if its a problem with the phones (custom rom's on them) or with the device. I can get it to connect, get contacts, dial and make calls but cannot recieve them. Every time I hit answer it ignores the call for some reason. Is this a normal thing? does anyone have any windows mobile phones that have the bluetooth working?

Is this a normal thing?

no, the bluetooth features should work as expected, try pairing a friends phone (non windows) to it and see if it works properly

dont know if its a similar problem, but a couple of friends of mine had big issues getting there older HTC's (w/ windows) to work correctly with their D3's

My girlfriend and I both have Windows mobile 6.5 touch pro 2's and can't seem to get the bluetooth to work correctly.

Man thats just sad, especially sense the iPhone works great with the unit. :lol:

It's even sadder since my TP2 works fine with AVIC, and unlike iPhone you can actually make calls on it ;)

I can make calls all day long on my iPhone.

I'm sure you do. None of my friends who have iPhones, though, I can complete a conversation before the call drops on their end.

Granted, this is probably more due to iPhone being exclusive to America's Worst Network , but Apple's style over substance design does not help either.

I had a touch pro (AT&T) with custom energy rom installed, and was able to get it to work with my X910bt. You can pair 2 ways, from the phone or from the head unit. I dont remember which way I got it to work, but I know if I tried to pair the other way, I did have issues.

If you are currently pairing from the head unit, try pairing from the phone instead, and I can almost guarentee it will fix your issue. (or vice versa)

I paired from the avic, but will try from the phone. Boris do you have the stock rom loaded?

I believe I have the latest energy rom with windows 6.5.5

Yes, the stock Verizon 6.5 ROM, with the registry fix for voice over bluetooth.

• 2 months later...