AVIC411.com

FOUND a Soloution for Z110BT Poor Mic quality

CaptainInsane, thanks for the smart reply. I've already Googled it and perhaps I'm dense, but I'm still not sure which microphone people are talking about. How difficult is it for someone to post a link and say "This is the microphone I purchased?"

Well if we give you all the answers without requiring you to do a little to help yourself, you might start asking us to change your diaper for you next.

@Captain, the funniest from you so far. :lol::lol::lol:

Gotta love internet forums....easy to be a jerk behind a keyboard and monitor.

Anyway, my question was and still is the same. "WHICH MIC ARE PEOPLE PURCHASING THAT WORKS BETTER THAN THE PIONEER MIC?" People say "I purchased a dual boom mic from Parrot." WHICH one?

Gotta love internet forums....easy to be a jerk behind a keyboard and monitor.

Anyway, my question was and still is the same. "WHICH MIC ARE PEOPLE PURCHASING THAT WORKS BETTER THAN THE PIONEER MIC?" People say "I purchased a dual boom mic from Parrot." WHICH one?

Except people are not being arrogant to you, we may be a bit flip, but forums aren't all about "take take take" as many new members seem to think, it's about give AND take, we were all new once, but we listened and learned.

If all you want to do is take and not give, then google is the right place for you, if you're also willing to give, then a forum will be a good home.