AVIC411.com

Screen springs and gear

I was looking to see if anyone has taken apart the screen completely from the motor? In the middle of major surgery here and I took the screen off the motor because the "bracket" that holds the spring and the gear that makes the screen go up and down was bent badly.

So like an idiot i take it all apart and forget how to put it back together. I cant remeber how to put the springs back in correctly, so if someone has done this before or has a good idea of how to put it back together I'd really appreciate some input.

Suggestion: Never work on these things when your angry haha, pulling the screen back out when it woudlnt retract i broke the little screen switch that I JUST replaced today. :evil: So now i have to wait even longer to get another, I think I'll order 3 just to be sure.

Its supposed to look like the picture, but thats the only one I could find that would show what I was talking about. Anything? :?:

post-3088-1287275138452_thumb.jpg