AVIC411.com

Another noobies but I have done some reading, honest

Just installed f900bt on Sunday, really amazed at the unit, working well and sounds good. I have a few questions:

(UK Version)

1 - I have version 3.0.10100 and I see there is a later version, I don't know how the previous owner updated, so can I just use the update from the Pioneer site and follow the instructions? Anyone know the changes is it worth doing?

2 - I have seen a few completed mods I would like to add, from reading I get the idea I need the testmode.zip unpacked to the root of my SD card, along with the mods in question. Put USB in, start the car, wait for Windows CE to come up, then use file explorer to copy the mod from SD card to the Flash drive of the head unit. After this do you have to do a start-->shutdown or can you just turn the car off? And then i guess restart with no SD card.

Thats all I got for now, I will read up on Speed Camera's and Map update before asking anything, I know the info is out there.