AVIC411.com

N2 illumination stop working after update.

hi everyone im new to the site. i have had an issue with my N2 (bought brand new in march of 06). My 50mt disc got badly scratch do to normal use and i need a replacement dvd so i D/l the 70mt maps. after it did its thing i noticed that my illumination stopped working. when i turn on my lights the maps don't change color/ nighttime mode. i checked the status and it is set to off??? how can i change this setting?

hi everyone im new to the site. i have had an issue with my N2 (bought brand new in march of 06). My 50mt disc got badly scratch do to normal use and i need a replacement dvd so i D/l the 70mt maps. after it did its thing i noticed that my illumination stopped working. when i turn on my lights the maps don't change color/ nighttime mode. i checked the status and it is set to off??? how can i change this setting?

I owned an N3, never had this problem. I would suggest downloading the CDNV-90MT. It's available here:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5222474/CNDV_90MT

ok, i actually bought a copy off of e-bay for $10. i did the 90-mt update still doesn't work? is there a setting in the test mode were i can turn i on? is there a way to flash the memory so it's like starting from scratch?

There is a way, it's in the hidden menu. To access the hidden menu, refer to the thread here:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=31164&p=210394&hilit=JAvicN2#p210394

Use a remote where necessary.