AVIC411.com

There are all kinds of SmartZoom settings (available from Navi settings page), although normally it switches to 3D when you are nearing an intersection and switches to 2D and zooms out when you are gong straight for a while.

Ah, so this is normal behavior? Let me check the setting the next time I'm in the truck...

The more or less normal behaviour (I don't recall if it is switched on in factory skin, though) is to show 2D map when there's more than 2 or 3 miles to the next maneuver, and switch to 3D, with progressively increasing zoom, as you are approaching the turn.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are all kinds of SmartZoom settings (available from Navi settings page), although normally it switches to 3D when you are nearing an intersection and switches to 2D and zooms out when you are gong straight for a while.

on a x920BT can you set it to do 3d just on or when turns are coming up. mine only seems to show and overhead zoomed in 2d. like the normal map just closer.