AVIC411.com

Avic X920BT F150 Install - Pics

Hi all,

Just got done installing the Avic X920BT in my 07 F150. Very please with the unit. I also upgraded the speakers to Pioneer components and added a Kenwood powered sub. I have lost the cruise control on the steering wheel controls, not sure why, if anyone has any suggestions on how to get the cruise control back it would be much appreciated.

127062702.JnkAvbCD._87F5381.jpg

127062704.zdpfJJMo._87F5382.jpg

127062698.IBeVpQPz._87F5380.jpg

127062710.tcFRPTbq._87F5384.jpg

127062713.jwpN0TzY._87F5385.jpg

very nice, but is that the gps antenna near the windshield? its hard to tell because it got cut off in the pic. if so you can mount that under the panel for a better look(you can mount it right under that tray at the top of the dash)

I finally got round to moving the GPS antena, there's a steel channel right under the top tray that the antena sits right on. Again, thanks for the tip, looks really clean now. I also re-routed the iphone lead to the center consol, fitted an amp and the Pioneer backup camera - busy weekend.

I have to say, I'm really pleased with the unit, looks great and sounds fantastic.

Matt