AVIC411.com

Problem with wiring cd-btb200 bluetooth adapter

I have an avic d3 and just purchased the pioneer bluetooth unit but it is missing the power cord. I was wondering how i can wire the 12volt and ground to the 3 pin connector. I am good with wiring, i just need to know the pin configuration of the 3 pins on the bluetooth unit from left to right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I am guessing you scored this used off eBay or something and cable was not included. No worries you can make one. Look for connectors at rat shack.

Only 2 of the 3 are used, 1 is ground and 1 is battery (constant 12V). Pretty sure its the center pin that is unused. I don't recall which is which, but can check when I get home. Power has a 3Amp fuse

You could also take cover off and identify the ground, other would be 12V.

If you bought it new,do as VBLUE42 said and take it back.

OK here is the info. See attached image in link

Ground is Black wire on right and 12V is Yellow wire on Left

Ok, thanks guys. That pic helped a ton. All the other diagrams i found showed the power on the far left pin and ground on the far right if you are looking at the plug, and from the pic you showed, it is the opposite. to bad i already tried what the other diagrams showed and ended up burning up a couple of the IC's on the circuit board. I am taking it to a guy today to see if he can fix it for me though. I got a awesome deal on it so putting a lil money in it to get it fixed now is worth it. should have just purchased the factory wiring to start with though i guess and i wouldnt have to be getting it fixed.