AVIC411.com

Testmode doesn´t work

Hello there,

I have a F500-BT, and after a free update from Pioneer web site, my system is set as:

Map Vesion: 01.000700

Version: 02.00700

I´m trying make a testmode for a backup, and windows always pop up a windows showing this:

MapDBinfo:01x1000 <==> Device:0x0010

AU: 0x0001

EW: 0x0010

RE: 0x0100

UC: 0x1000

What´s happening? What I´m doing wrongly?

Thanks from Spain

Javivi

@FourG.... thanks fo your answer,

the only I have done it´s update to 2.006 from Pioneer web. I won my AVIC wining a quiz on a spanish Radio Station, it was "Pioneer Week" (one year go), and it´s first update I´m doing :roll::roll:

Could it be changed?

Thanks in advanced

Javivi

Hmmm, if you used Testmode 2.3 (RAR is on the forum somewhere, try searching for user name 'carver' in the Hacks/Mods forum) then it might be NNtestmode.exe that's throwing the error. Problem is, NNtestmode.exe has to run before it hands off to CopyTool.exe (really a renamed MortScript.exe) if I recall correctly. CopyTool.exe is what gets you into test mode.

Does this show up after you ran the 2.006 update without trying to get into test mode? If so, where did you get the 2.006 update from, the Pioneer US web site or a EU one?