AVIC411.com

Traffic based routing sucks

I took a trip to vegas this last weekend in traffic and my gps keep telling me to get off on the next exit just to get back on the freeway from the same street. This saves no time at all since you have to wait for the traffic light to get back onto the freeway. Am I missing something or does MSN traffic just suck? Is there a setting somewhere I can tell it not to route me off unless it can save me so many minutes?

I have yet to find any use for MSN traffic information since I don't trust it at all. If there is traffic coming home during rush hour on the freeways it always tells me to take small streets but has no idea that traffic is even worse there. I can actually live with that since I guess MSN doesn't have traffic info for small streets but telling me to get off the freeway and right back on is just bad software and I can't understand how they can release this and charge money for it.