AVIC411.com

Z120BT Question???

I Purchased and have been using my Avic-Z120BT But I can't seem to find the setting for mileage. I use to have a Z2 and when you pluged in your route in the upper corner it would give you the mileage to your destination. The Z120BT only shows in the top right corner estimated time of arrival. Does it have a setting somewhere that I am missing for the mileage.......or it does not have this feature?

• 3 months later...

Actually...follow up question...

The X920BT looks like it will only cycle through distance, time, and arrival for the NEXT WAYPOINT, and not any later waypoints or final destination...at least the old D3 (god, I hated that f'ing thing) used to switch between WAYPOINT and FINAL destination data.

It appears the only way to see the arrival info for the FINAL destination in a multi-point trip is to bring up the little on-screen mini-menu and tap on the route overview button....this seems to show the checkered-flag, final destination data across the bottom of the screen.

Am I missing something??