AVIC411.com

Hey there everyone, sorry if I am bringing up something that has been covered eleventeen times before (I tried searching) but when I click on the ATM locator, it shows the closest ATM 45+ miles away. I live in a decently sized city with hundreds of ATMs, so I'm not sure how I am missing them. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere? I ran through the instructions and did a google. Thank you in advance and sorry again if this has been covered/asked before.

Thanks duder, but that was the first thing I checked. With my z3 I always had many options with ATMs in my area...I cant imagine those POIs would have been removed in the current map version, but is that possible? Is there any way to get the POI info from the z3 map files to access the local ATM locations to then upload them as custom POIs?

Thanks again, you continue you be a major help.

Is there any way to get the POI info from the z3 map files to access the local ATM locations to then upload them as custom POIs?

Likely not. Its unfortunate but there are several inadequacies with the new units when it comes to the navi.

Is there any way to get the POI info from the z3 map files to access the local ATM locations to then upload them as custom POIs?

Likely not. Its unfortunate but there are several inadequacies with the new units when it comes to the navi.

So I'm noticing. I love the new gui and audio stuff, but feel like I'm taking a step back even further with navi.