AVIC411.com

Siriux/XM Channel selection

Let's say I'm on XM channel 47 (Alt Nation) and want to scroll through the list of channels. If I touch 47 from the sat radio screen, it brings me to the list, but it starts at Channel 1. The channels I normally listen to are way down the line, and because of the new Z120 interface, it would take forever to use my finger to scroll all the way down. I always accidentally end up selecting a channel before I get that far anyway, so I'd have to start over from Channel 1 when I bring up the list again.

Is there a good way to scroll through the channel list?

On my Sirius section, I can tap the Sirius button and it scrolls through Sirius 1, Sirius 2 and Sirius 3. Each one has 6 programmable presets. The first one I setup music... second one I setup talk/Stern and third one I setup sports/news. So first I select which Sirius I want... 1, 2 or 3... then I goto the presets and select whatever i want. If I want to skip around I hit the direct and goto the station by number.