AVIC411.com

My X920BT is version 2.000, does the new update apply to me?

I was a bit confused by the instruction that Pioneer posted as they are a bit shady on when your unit is out of date. From what I read I think mine is the most current software but I just wanted to ask here to be sure. I just got my unit a couple weeks ago and in the menus it says my version is 2.000. So does this mean the latest Pioneer software update applies to my unit or is 2.000 the latest version?

Thanks,

James

I was a bit confused by the instruction that Pioneer posted as they are a bit shady on when your unit is out of date. From what I read I think mine is the most current software but I just wanted to ask here to be sure. I just got my unit a couple weeks ago and in the menus it says my version is 2.000. So does this mean the latest Pioneer software update applies to my unit or is 2.000 the latest version?

Thanks,

James

I didn't see anything confusing at all, other then the fact that the revision number is a bit hard to find.

Press Home

Select Settings

Select System Settings

Press and Hold the upper left corner to display application version.

Both versions will show 2.0, it's not until you do the in depth version that you can see the app version.

I thought it was confusing because it said if your version is before 2.000 so I was confused if that includes 2.000 or not since the update is 2.012 or whatever it is. Second confusing thing is where it says to press and hold top left corner in that one specific menu. I did that in several different spots in that top corner and it didn't do anything.