AVIC411.com

Custom Mustang background request please

Hello, been browsing the forums for about a month and just signed up today. I have a 06 Mustang GT and I just installed the Z-120BT in it a couple weeks ago. It is awesome!! I am loving it. Now, I just need a custom splash screen or it when its turning on.

What I want is the Mustang "running pony" logo, and maybe the "Ford Racing" logo above or below it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would do this for me. I would try but I am not good with making stuff like that at all.

Also, does any one know if it is possible to customize a background for the homescreen, or any of the screens for that matter? I assume not, so a custom splash screen on start up will have to do. Another thing, do I just make a folder on a sd card titled "splash screen" and the headunit will read it or what? Thanks in advance!! Mike

Oh, here is a pic of it:

utf-8BSU1BRzAyMTcuanBn.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hello, been browsing the forums for about a month and just signed up today. I have a 06 Mustang GT and I just installed the Z-120BT in it a couple weeks ago. It is awesome!! I am loving it. Now, I just need a custom splash screen or it when its turning on.

What I want is the Mustang "running pony" logo, and maybe the "Ford Racing" logo above or below it. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would do this for me. I would try but I am not good with making stuff like that at all.

Also, does any one know if it is possible to customize a background for the homescreen, or any of the screens for that matter? I assume not, so a custom splash screen on start up will have to do. Another thing, do I just make a folder on a sd card titled "splash screen" and the headunit will read it or what? Thanks in advance!! Mike

Oh, here is a pic of it:

utf-8BSU1BRzAyMTcuanBn.jpg

post-21772-011932100 1293996780_thumb.jpg