AVIC411.com

Where are the 2010 US Canada maps

I was able to get the TA 2010.6 maps from GPSunderground but the Generic License Code and EZrider files were not included. Are they required if I already have the TA 2009.6 maps installed? Thanks!

I am using the same easy rider file and license and it works fine.

What about the new POI files that come with the new maps? For instance I swapped out TN map with new version, but the new PIO for TN was 5MB than old poi file and it told me there was not enough space?

Delete your old files first before installing the new ones. If you are still out of space, delete some maps that you dont use or delete some POI's that you dont use. For example, why would you need POI's for Alaska if you live in Florida?

• 3 weeks later...
I'm running a 700bt running FX3.1, if I wanted to update my maps would I need the maps for iGo 8.0 or 8.3? Thanks!

Thanks! I just downloaded 2010 Q2 maps and premium POI and I have to cut out quite a bit of POI's and states to make them fit.. I wish we had a 4GB flash nand instead of 2GB.