AVIC411.com

avicf90bt with update bluetooth and reliability

I have been a member on here for a while and am not much of a hacker or tuner with these radios. Basically i need the navi, bluetooth for phone and a radio. OTher than that i do not need a lot of the functions that these radios have. My question to you guys is this. My avic f90bt with the 100 dollar upgrade that pioneer sold me SUCKS. It takes a long time to boot up. When your on the phone via bluetooth you can no longer access any of the nav options. ALso it takes a long time for the phone to connect. If your on a call and answer a call on call waiting, when you hang up it does not disconnect the call on the headunit and you have to ride in silence with no nav controls again until you turn the vehicle off and back on and wait for a reboot. I love the pioneer navi system though so dont wanna jump ship just yet. Are any of their other units better for what i am trying to do? I called them and they have no idea as to any of the issues im talking about and say its something with the phone. Iphone4 btw. My bmw with oem bt and other car with factory bt puck in cradle have no problem with all the things i ask them to do.