AVIC411.com

Need some help with 920bt

Sorry if it was already pulled out, but couldnt find using search button. I bouth 920bt and it doesnt fit into 2 din fascia

5b0c1b7096f8.jpg

it has big gaps from the top and button. Is there any sort of trim ring I can use in order to cover it up and put between unit and 2-din fascia?

Thanks a lot for any inputs

Thanks, I know about the metra kit, however the trim ring is too long and wide and comes with the 2-din fascia as well, however the trim ring itself can not be fitted into my 2-din fascia, and I cant change oem fascia, cuz it is in burlwood and nothing black I have. Any other choices?

Does the 920bt comes with that small trim ring covers gaps which you can see in bestbuys or other electronic stores?

Thanks, I know about the metra kit, however the trim ring is too long and wide and comes with the 2-din fascia as well, however the trim ring itself can not be fitted into my 2-din fascia, and I cant change oem fascia, cuz it is in burlwood and nothing black I have. Any other choices?

Does the 920bt comes with that small trim ring covers gaps which you can see in bestbuys or other electronic stores?

The ring I'm talking about in the Metra kits is EXACTLY what you're describing as the small trim ring, you can see it in http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... /ADT-VA133, and the Metra kits are a lot cheaper then the Pioneer part, look at the Metra kit for the 2003-2007 Pontiac Vibe for a kit that has the trim ring you're looking for. The x920BT itself comes with NO trim rings, most units do not.