AVIC411.com

Factory steering wheel radio control?

1st I love this forum and want to thank everyone again for all the cool mods on my f700bt. Ok I just bought an 01 Lincoln Navigator and on the steering wheel I have controls for the factory radio. Is there something I can buy to run with my F700BT and those steering wheel controls? I am looking on google but found nothing. The other thing is I might sell it and buy 99 or new Expedition Eddie Bauer. My truck I sold was lifted and well uh, dont think I want to lift the Navigator. Thanks for any and all help.

Shane

1st I love this forum and want to thank everyone again for all the cool mods on my f700bt. Ok I just bought an 01 Lincoln Navigator and on the steering wheel I have controls for the factory radio. Is there something I can buy to run with my F700BT and those steering wheel controls? I am looking on google but found nothing. The other thing is I might sell it and buy 99 or new Expedition Eddie Bauer. My truck I sold was lifted and well uh, dont think I want to lift the Navigator. Thanks for any and all help.

Shane

you will need the "PAC SWI-PS" for your steering wheel controls, and there aint nothing wrong with lifting a lincoln, its just as much kicking a$$ with a lot more class!