AVIC411.com

Replacement Knobs on Sale

Replacement knobs on sale starting Saturday September 11. I will be offering replacement knobs for ONLY $12.00 (shipping in US included) Sale has been extended until Oct 1st

Please use my email address thomashohl@comcast.net on Paypal as the recipient.

Installation instructions are included. The new knob presses onto your old knob and does not come off.

I have sold over 1500 knobs for the F series and everyone is VERY happy with them.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please specify that you want the F series knob so that I know which one to send you. I also sell a knob for the X series and it is different.

post-25826-12872763247227_thumb.jpg

Shipping is $10.00 to Canada and EU

Thanks

Why $10 to Canada? Why not just stick it in an envelope and ship it USPS? Canada is just over the border

It's actually a lot of extra hassle to ship out of the country. The post office charges $4.20 just for postage. Then we have to physically go there and fill out paperwork. It's a pita, but hey, for my AVIC friends I do it.

Trust me I don't make any money on S/H

Just recieved and installed my new black knurled knob..it is fantastic. Not only does it look better than the factory knob but it's much easier to control! Another satisfied customer!

Totally agree, shipping was fast and thomashohl kept me updated throughout the whole process. Very satisfied! My original knob was turning white because all the original coating was chipping off, this knob is a bit bigger after using it for a bit it feels a whole lot better that way. Thanks again for providing us a great product.