AVIC411.com

No Navigation On D3

I recently upgraded to a used D3 since my used D1 is complete crap. It will read CDs and DVDs fine, but when I insert my burned west disc (some 08 version) which had always worked in the D1, I get a "read error." I just burned the latest software release and still get the same result. I dug up the old 2005 factory EAST disc (when West is actually needed) just to see. It reads the format and does not give me the "read error." But it still says "please insert appropriate disc," and black nothing. I thought that with the east disc I could at least set my clock. I dont want to spend a fortune on factory discs, if thats not going to fix my issue. Any one have any ideas on what I should do?

---EDIT---

Just had a 2009 East disc burned on the same brand of DVD, same burner, and same burning software. It does the exact thing as the 2005 OEM East disk, so I press the eject button. It doesnt do anything. I am about to press the button again when it tells me that its updating for 30 seconds and to not remove the disk. After updating, I was able to set the clock and mess with other settings. It knew where I was and displayed my local streets, even though Im on the west. Anything related to location settings however requested the WEST disc.

I wonder why none of my West discs will work.

---EDIT---

I had another 2010 West disc burned. Again, same brand of DVD, same burner, same burning software, but this time it worked! I guess its just super sensitive.