AVIC411.com

Installed my X920BT, have a few questions

The best way to hope for change is to write Pioneer USA AND Japan and tell them it's your last Pioneer product and why. It's all we've got - doesn't do much good to gripe here (although I have as well). Call and write - that's what got the Bluetooth and VR update delivered. If they put enough ram in the unit, then adding streets shouldn't be a problem.

Another idea is to THOROUGHLY review the product on every website you can and call attention to the deficiencies...but in the simplest, clearest way possible. If Pioneer sees people publicly reviewing and rating these units in places that potential customers see it, it's far more likely to stir improvements.

After all, you're ALREADY a Pioneer customer...they've gotten some of your cash already. Threaten their bottom line with a public review, and they'll take more note than a phone call from someone who's ALREADY bought a particular unit...trust me.

Amazon, CNET, Yahoo Shopping, and a ton of popular sites are good places to review these things.