AVIC411.com

No Sound from Bluetooth audio, CD and SD card

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I installed my Z110bt last night and i did the Z110bt--> Z120bt update too. prior to updating it, i tried the bluetooth audio and FM and they worked like a charm.

Now i cant get the Bluetooth audio, CD/DVD or SD card to play sound. i would insert the CD/DVD/SD in and it would look like its playing but no sound comes out. I thought it was the format of the music at first, but i tried every format i could find and still nothing, i even put in a DVD movie and it would play but i would still hear no sound.

Any advice or help ?

Thanks

Do you get sound with either AM or FM? I expect not. Are you using the RCA outputs to an external AMP or direct to speakers?

Can't help without answers to those questions. But it sounds like one of the cable dongles is not seated. Pull it and recheck. Test it before reinstalling, if possible.

But 1st, make sure you haven't set Mute and have the volume up to about 8-10. Mute is set, I recall, by holding the "speak" button in the bottom left corner.