AVIC411.com

Bluetooth audio changing tracks

I thought I had read somewhere that with the Z110bt update to the Z120bt update would allow me to change tracks while in BT audio mode. I have a Z110BT, just did the 120 update to it, and I have an iphone 3Gs.

Now that all is done i still cant change tracks. Should I be able to? Am I doing something wrong? I have went back and tried to find the part I read but I cant find it any longer.

I can display MP3 tags (and pause, stop, next, previous) of songs over BT with my Windows Mobile HTC HD2 phone, using Window Media Player. I can't do it using the "generic" player TCPMP. So the player must support this command set over BT. Not sure how to do it on iPhone/iPod. Why not just use the ipod cable. It is a much more flexible interface.

BTW, I cant use the HU to select from the library on my phone. Just move thru the playlist or album (forward or back). Have to use the phone to actually select the playlist or album.

I know this doesn't help with your problem, but this shows that the AVIC does support it over BT.