AVIC411.com

Z110BT and Droid X

Has anyone gotten a Droid X to work properly with a Z110BT? I can get the phone to pair, transfer contacts, and play BT audio (Pandora, mp3) but cannot use the phone for calls. I can dial out and connect but can't hear or speak to the person on the other end of the line, they can't hear me either. Incoming calls ring through the HU and I can answer, but the same thing with not being able to speak to or hear the other party, all they get is dead air on their end. I was hoping Froyo would take care of it and Froyo did make contact transfer automatic but the phone is only usable for BT audio.

I tried but it won't let me. It tells me it's connected as phone audio or media audio, I forget which. I even tried pairing them again but it still pairs the same.

I'd buy the update but I'm really only interested in getting the bluetooth to work correctly and if I spent the money on an update I'm not too interested in and it didn't repair the bluetooth I'd be pretty disappointed.