AVIC411.com

Avic-x920BT - ipod Touch 4th Gen - CD-IU50V

I successfully installed my new AVIC 920 yesterday and had absolutely no problems. Everything went smooth and the radio is performing flawlessly. My only issue (so far) is that my new ipod touch (4th gen OS 4.1) will not stream video to the unit. I am using the correct CD-IU50V cable as directed by Pioneer and have checked all connections. I can only assume that the issue is with the new ipod or new OS that its running. Can anyone verify that they have successfully streamed video to the x920 with a new 4th Gen ipod touch? I want to rule out the possibility of a bad cable or bad ipod. My only other option is to find someone with a 3rd gen unit and test that....I just dont know anyone who has one.

Thanks

****EDIT****

I just read the "cable issue sticky" again and i wanted to mention I did buy the cable on Ebay. Thinking this may be the issue even though it was from a reputible dealer....it was not an "authorized" dealer. I still would like to make sure that at least one person has got thier new 4th gen ipod touch to work with the xX920 though. Guess my next step would be to stop at best buy and buy a cable over the counter.