AVIC411.com

PM III SplitNavi

PM III SplitNavi

I have been playing with the splitnavi part of the mod for the avic. i bee using ABB1 mod as a basic & worked from it. i only been playing around for 24hrs & i can't remember all the lines of code of what goes to what. here is a sample of what i have so far. it is still far from done.

the Elevation icon will sit between the speed limit & your speed sign.

post-32943-12872763383816_thumb.jpg

Looking good! I really like it! The only thing that I would change that is visible now is to move the 'next turn' text/units over, and now that you have space below the time, I would add a script to display the time for next turn which I wanted to do, but did not have the space.

People, ignore the simulation buttons as they are not present under normal driving conditions.

its still going slow on my end. i really have no clue what you would move abb. im so far in left field now. here is a new pic so you can see the changes. i want to move some more things. the 1st pic is a clearer version of the edit with out the buttons.

I am a little confused, did you already make the changes or is this a template? I just dont want to tell you where to move things when it looks like it was already done

abb what did you have in mind to change.

The only thing that I would do with the extra space that you have is add the 'time to next turn' underneath the next turn icon, and below that have the 'time to destination, and then move the 'remaining time' and the 'Distance to Destiunation beside the two. Then I would move that divider (below the next turn icon) that is set a little too high and move it down some to look neater. That is it! All you need to do is add the script for 'Time to next turn', along with the icon, and then move the other three times and distances. If you need the script, let me know, or you can find it in the 'speedometer 800_480.ui'

Can you give me some idea what changes you made on the sign post and lanes. I would love to tinker around and help a little.

Jimbo

The signposts and lanes were there before. You need the new 2010.06 maps to show signs and lanes, otherwise, they were only

available in Navteq maps