AVIC411.com

2006 Yukon Denali Xl w/ Bose Premium system and On-Star

OK Guys Newb here - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in my defense I did search through 29 PAGES!!!!!!! of vehicle specific wiring and came up with nothing - so below is my dilema:

OK Guys - I finally got around to getting all the parts necessary to install the navigation system into my 2006 YXL. I got the Pac harness to maintain On-Star and Bose Interface with the Chime Module- (which I think its useless- and loud as hell). Anyways my issue is that I tagged the green/white wire in the radio harness into my speed cable for the Nav and for some reason - it's not reading it correctly - so then I do an internet search and I see that pin A4 in the cluster harness which I "thought" also had a VSS wire - so I reroute the wire to there and again No-Go!

I'm well aware that the VSS wire is not "Absolutely" necessary but its a PITA when the NAV does not update as quickly with the VSS attached- Can you guys help me out here?

Where can I tap to get the VSS Signal for my NAV????

Going to a wedding in NY next weekend and I would like to have it functioning properly.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!