AVIC411.com

Gracenotes update (10-01-0030)

I tried to load the new gracenotes update from the pioneer site http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-Z1+Z2+Z3+Gracenote+CDDB+Database+Update

I keep getting a Load Version Error when I try and install it

My versions arwe as follows

GPS 1.200000

Hdd Application Version 4.000100

Not sure what is going on it looks like I have newer firmware than is being offered

I tried to load the new gracenotes update from the pioneer site http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/In-Dash/GPS-Navigation-Systems/AVIC-Z1+Z2+Z3+Gracenote+CDDB+Database+Update

I keep getting a Load Version Error when I try and install it

My versions arwe as follows

GPS 1.200000

Hdd Application Version 4.000100

Not sure what is going on it looks like I have newer firmware than is being offered

Based on your software version, you have a Z3, or you upgraded via the forum, etc. You will need to do the firmware update (see the link you posted above) before you can do the Gracenotes update. Your software version is 2 years old now, so you may consider upgrading to ver 5.000000

Based on your software version, you have a Z3, or you upgraded via the forum, etc. You will need to do the firmware update (see the link you posted above) before you can do the Gracenotes update. Your software version is 2 years old now, so you may consider upgrading to ver 5.000000

How would I go about upgrading the software ?