AVIC411.com

Another camera problem

I did search for my problem but i didn't find the same problem so hear we go. I own a Z2 and the back up cabera doesn't work all the time. I had a installer look at it and we both thought it was the camera so he installed a new one and it was a Pioneer camera. No luck! When the camera does work in back up mode it also works in split screen but when it shows black in back up mode its also black in split screen. I have a bad feeling its the head unit what do you guys think? Thanks

I did search for my problem but i didn't find the same problem so hear we go. I own a Z2 and the back up cabera doesn't work all the time. I had a installer look at it and we both thought it was the camera so he installed a new one and it was a Pioneer camera. No luck! When the camera does work in back up mode it also works in split screen but when it shows black in back up mode its also black in split screen. I have a bad feeling its the head unit what do you guys think? Thanks

I would confirm the power and ground leads to the camera before I blame the headunit...