AVIC411.com

Never Before Seen Rebooting Problem F900BT

Hello, I have been searching this forum for hours reading the multiple rebooting issue posts, but haven't seen one similar to mine. I bought a 2009 scion xb release edition 6.0. It came with the f900bt installed. I have had it for about 1 and a half years with no issues.

I have not done any mods, and I have only used it to listen to radio, cds, ipod, and used gps occasionally. I drove it to work one day, and it worked fine. then on the way home it started to reboot. It goes to the start up splash screen, and about 30 seconds later it goes black and does it all over again. I have never updated this unit or anything. I didn't have time to take it to the dealer. driving around it occasionally boots up completely and works fine. it is a rare ocassion but after rebooting numerous times, once in a great while it will completely load. all of the features work, i.e. music, gps etc. Once I turn the car off, and then back on it goes back into the rebooting routine.

I have not tried any fixes that I have seen on the site yet because I have never seen someones actually boot up completely. Please help!

Hello, I have been searching this forum for hours reading the multiple rebooting issue posts, but haven't seen one similar to mine. I bought a 2009 scion xb release edition 6.0. It came with the f900bt installed. I have had it for about 1 and a half years with no issues.

I have not done any mods, and I have only used it to listen to radio, cds, ipod, and used gps occasionally. I drove it to work one day, and it worked fine. then on the way home it started to reboot. It goes to the start up splash screen, and about 30 seconds later it goes black and does it all over again. I have never updated this unit or anything. I didn't have time to take it to the dealer. driving around it occasionally boots up completely and works fine. it is a rare ocassion but after rebooting numerous times, once in a great while it will completely load. all of the features work, i.e. music, gps etc. Once I turn the car off, and then back on it goes back into the rebooting routine.

I have not tried any fixes that I have seen on the site yet because I have never seen someones actually boot up completely. Please help!

thats exactly what mine started doing im still waiting to see what people respond to my post if they can figure it out ill let you know.