AVIC411.com

software bypass problem

After copying the modified data.zip file to my HU, the the arrow in 3D nav mode is HUGE! Bluetooth also seems to have some problems. Oh yeah, the speed change does not seem to register at all.Restoring the original data file reverts back to original state. I have searched these forums for this particular problem and only found 1 post describing something even close to similar to my situation. That user eventually said that after driving around a bit and the GPS got a good signal the problem went away. Sadly this is not the case with me. I have read hundreds of topics on here and have read enough to assume that someone with 2000+ posts will mistake me for an idiot and tell me to "use the search feature" or something like that. I can't seem to figure out how changing one line of code would create problems of this nature. I first thought it was because I run Ubuntu on my pc, and maybe linux was changing the file in other ways, so I booted into windows and tried again with the same result. Maybe it really is simple and I am missing something important here, but can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.