AVIC411.com

X910BT and IPOD Touch problem

I have my X910BT hook up to my IPOD touch for a while now with a the proper cable from pionneer and everything was working fine until this morning. I try to watch a movie for my kid which is on my IPOD and the only thing working is the sound the rest is a black screen. All other function are working properly, Musics on IPOD, GPS, radio, XM etc

Yesterday the movie were working great and I did not do anything and my IPOD stay in my car overnight like it normally does.

Any help would be appreciated, does a reset of my unit will fix it?

PS The only mods on my unit is the bypass

I do have the cable which came from pionneer and it is not a cable like the one from your link. I will recheck my setting in AV1 but when my IPOD is plug in it display the IPOD on the ICON in the AV menu.

And what is very weird is evrything was working fine yesterday and now only my audio is working no video display, so I don't know if it just my cable which die on me.

• 7 months later...

the apple composite cord actually works no problem???

The pioneer version of the cable only worked for a couple of months for me. I have 2 of the Apple composite cards and they both have worked perfectly for 2 years now. the down side to the apple version is the cost :(