AVIC411.com

D3 Bluetooth Audio Connection Open?

So, basically here's the issue. I was having some issues with my bluetooth audio with my Samsung Galaxy S and my AVIC-D3 w/ BTB200. It would work when it wanted to. Figured out the problem, the D3 doesn't default to allowing BT Audio connections, you have to go in to the function menu and open the connection, then tell the phone to try connecting to BT Audio again. When you do this, it works. But if you don't, it won't connect for BT Audio.

Is there a workaround for this? I'd prefer to just have everything connect automatically when I turn the car on, as opposed to having to manually start the BT Audio connection.

• 1 month later...

I just installed a BTB200 in a customers truck with a D3 and I got it to connect to my phone when I installed it but when I went to connect the customers phone the radio would just say connection error. The phone would say it was paired but wouldn't connect and then wouldn't connect to my phone after that either. I even took the unit back out and swapped it out for another one and still won't connect.