AVIC411.com

500BT Windows CE image for FX3.1 hack?

Yeah, so while in the process of reading as much of the forum and the 8094864 pages of info within, I neglected to notice that some models use different software image files of windows CE.

So while I booted my 500bt into CE, cleared the My Flash Disk folder, and loaded everything into it correctly... there's no way it will run without that correct image file.

I read in the FX3.1 thread that someone had used a 500bt image and got it to (mostly) work, but where can I find this? I have no Pioneer firmware SD cards from which to grab an image file. :(

Okay by some miracle I seemed to have fixed this, but now the entire continental US seems to be backwards. WTF? North is South, east is west, etc. So the Atlantic Ocean/coast is west of me (I'm in virginia just outside of DC) and New York is just south of me.

What the hell is going on? I can't WAIT to see what happens when I actually start trying to drive somewhere!