AVIC411.com

Ipod Touch Video Playback

I have an Ipod Touch - one of the older generations. When I connect it to my AVIC-Z110BT, the video option is grayed out. How can I play videos from it through the unit? Thanks in advance.

If you haven't installed the bypass, your Parking Brake must be set to play any video source.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure the install guy said he did that BUT I will definitely double check and try the parking brake in a little bit. Thanks! :-)

If you don't have the bypass correctly installed, I think you'd know by now. Without it many functions are grayed out unless the BP is set.

I guess I should of started with a couple more obvious questions.

1. Can you play MP3s and see cover art?

2. Do you have compatible Videos on you iPod (sorry, had to ask). Can you play them through the iPod?

If you don't have the bypass correctly installed, I think you'd know by now. Without it many functions are grayed out unless the BP is set.

I guess I should of started with a couple more obvious questions.

1. Can you play MP3s and see cover art?

2. Do you have compatible Videos on you iPod (sorry, had to ask). Can you play them through the iPod?

OK - I even shocked myself w/ my stupidity on this one! Thanks everyone for your help...my silly butt was trying to play the video through a link instead of correctly loading it on the iPod SMH :oops: I never use my iTouch - I've been too comfy with my classic