AVIC411.com

f900bt black screen after language change reboot.

so i have a pioneer f900bt. just last sunday i turned my car on the avic turns on like normal BUT my language is in like french how the hell that happened? i have no clue (i drove to church language was on english i get outta church and it boots itself up to french) . so i manage to get to settings-language and find english so i hit english and the avic reboots itself (know all this is happening as im driving) splash screen pops up, then black screen and after about 10 seconds the lights on buttons and screen on unit turn off but i can hear the unit still running . i reset it same thing, i try reset for 5secs then 10 sec then eject reset at same time SAME DAMN THING. So ive been doing some research i downloaded the FX3.1 update from torrent, i extracted it with winrar (4 files show up on my desktop) i move all four files on the root of a formatted fat 8gb sd card. i walk to the garage put the sd card in the avic, turn the key it turns on i wait for splash screen then i hold menu,map,eject and reset. then release reset and i get into the blue screen, i do the up,up,down,menu,left and right and i get into service mode. i choose wince update sd/mmc format. it updates to 100% then at the bottom of the screen it says "reset" so i hold reset (as i leave the sd card in place) it resets, lights on buttons light up so does display but no pioneer logo its just a blank black light up screen, then after 10 seconds buttons/screen turn off but unit is still running and never am i able to get into test mode? ive read some people being able to get into settings by clicking menu after about 30secs after unit turns off but not I, any ideas? ive tried about 6 times and each time it does the wince upgrade i hit reset and no luck.

ok so i downloaded testmode 2.3 on a seperate sd card now i can get into testmode, i was reading i should delete the old files and add the new. it says click on START wich is at bottom left corner of test mode but i cant seem to click if for crap. i used a pen,pencil no luck i can click on everything in between the top and bottom of screen with the pencil just cant click on any of the icons anywhere near the edges. someone said recalibrate the screen but to do that i need to be able to click start i cant even do that. any suggestions?

Ok so i was able to get into testmode, i succesfully did the wince upgrade (goes 100% then tells me to restart) so i restart the unit after being in service mode i go into testmode once in testmode i copy all files from my flash disk on sd card and transfer them to root of my flash disk on avic. I rewrite any and all files ( i believe there are 19 files) i restart the unit it boots up with pioneer logo, allows me to select system language, then voice language i click on english samantha, it automatically reboots itself and then just stays stuck on pioneer splash screen and reboots every 5 mins i believe. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Btw i used retell instructions (fx 3.1 update ) exactly. And ive followed all thise steps repeatedly about 7 times with same results as above.

ok so i downloaded testmode 2.3 on a seperate sd card now i can get into testmode, i was reading i should delete the old files and add the new. it says click on START wich is at bottom left corner of test mode but i cant seem to click if for crap. i used a pen,pencil no luck i can click on everything in between the top and bottom of screen with the pencil just cant click on any of the icons anywhere near the edges. someone said recalibrate the screen but to do that i need to be able to click start i cant even do that. any suggestions?

I am having the same problem with my Avic unit as well. How were you able to click on the start button?