AVIC411.com

bluetooth firmware missing

Hey, anyone have the file to update the bluetooth firmware?

Some reason I don't have any firmare version for my bluetooth.

It is a 120bt, I think this happened after I just did the 2.003 update

Mine did it before the update. I have the 120BT, and a couple days ago, my BT just went away.

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed mine today, initally everything was totally fine, could pair it up and play music through pandora and everything. After a little bit the bluetooth stopped working and then after restarting it again, it was all greyed out and when I clicked the firmware update it said ------- as well. I found out that if you disconnect the battery and start it again, it seems to work but I dont want to have to disconnect and reconnect my battery everytime. I also got it from ebay too.. did you get your unit from dis_sound?

hey , our installer and i just finished installing avic-120bt in a honda crv. units looks great. when it comes to the bluetooth mode, its operational . phonebook , call history is syncing up. but for some reason, incoming calls to the head unit doing ring threw the speakers. and when i pick up the call the other person on the other end of the phone hear me clearly, but i cant hear them at all. and when i dial a number from the head unit i cant hear anything from my speakers. I made sure my volume controls we set to max , i pretty sure that has nothing to do with it. im not using no amps, everything is off of my factory speakers. MY UNIT HAS A STICKER ON IT THAT SAID AUG 2010 , IF THAT HELPS. ANY IDEAS ? INFO@901SOUNDS.NET