AVIC411.com

Abb's Nav 4.0 Blue Chrome

I love Abb's Themes I have the A/V Changed to Blue Chrome. Can someone Help me using Abb's NAV Mod V4.0 'All-in-One' -- Oct 24th '10 I want all the Chrome Grey to be Chrome Blue in the NAV area only meaning the data.zip file. I played with it alot but some reason I can only open maybe 30 files out of the 824 in the ui_pioneer\800_480 folder

It is easy! Just use 'selective color' to change it to the color that you want and then perform it as an action. Next just use that action on all images that younwant to change and they will all be the same changed color

It is easy! Just use 'selective color' to change it to the color that you want and then perform it as an action. Next just use that action on all images that younwant to change and they will all be the same changed color

I did that on the image.res file but the data.zip Photoshop will not open all the bmp files. Only opens about 30 of the files the rest say can't open

I did that on the image.res file but the data.zip Photoshop will not open all the bmp files. Only opens about 30 of the files the rest say can't open

It is because they are compressed. You will need Ipaq Image Explorer 1.0.1 to open the images, save them in either 32b format or 24b format (depending if they have alpha layers) and then compress them back again after they are altered