AVIC411.com

Phone Menu Keeps Popping Up

I was having no problems with the unit for the first several months that I owned it, but about a month ago the phone menu started popping up constantly. It's made the AV and navigation menus practically unnavigable. I can't do anything (change artist, change Sirius channel, etc) without the phone menu popping up, and having to start all over again. I've tried rebooting it, and removing my phone from bluetooth, but neither seemed to work.

I would be thankful for any suggestions you guys might have.

I was having no problems with the unit for the first several months that I owned it, but about a month ago the phone menu started popping up constantly. It's made the AV and navigation menus practically unnavigable. I can't do anything (change artist, change Sirius channel, etc) without the phone menu popping up, and having to start all over again. I've tried rebooting it, and removing my phone from bluetooth, but neither seemed to work.

I would be thankful for any suggestions you guys might have.

Start with a Factory Reset.

Are you saying that your phone isn't even paired. Is the phone turned on? Which menu are you talking about? The one under the Main Menu / Phone? Or teh sub-menus like Dial pad, Contacts?

Start with a Factory Reset.

Are you saying that your phone isn't even paired. Is the phone turned on? Which menu are you talking about? The one under the Main Menu / Phone? Or teh sub-menus like Dial pad, Contacts?

No, my phone isn't paired, and it does this even with my phone turned off. The menu that includes contacts, dial pad, google 411, missed calls, etc.

What do you consider a factory reset? I've tried the methods in the user's manual for restoring the unit to it's initial state and for restoring to factory settings.

Thanks.

No, my phone isn't paired, and it does this even with my phone turned off. The menu that includes contacts, dial pad, google 411, missed calls, etc.

What do you consider a factory reset? I've tried the methods in the user's manual for restoring the unit to it's initial state and for restoring to factory settings.

Thanks.

Yes, that's the reset I meant. No other ideas. Well, its got a 1 year warranty. Sounds like a call to Pioneer. You didn't buy it on eBay, did you?