AVIC411.com

Remote for steering wheel

wow, not reading the manual, or searching. here comes the spoonfeeding.

congrats on the most useless first post.

next time first RTFM, then search to see if your question has been answered before (trust me, it has) then and only then if you can not find the answer, start an entirely new thread.

wow, not reading the manual, or searching. here comes the spoonfeeding.

congrats on the most useless first post.

next time first RTFM, then search to see if your question has been answered before (trust me, it has) then and only then if you can not find the answer, start an entirely new thread.

Ok thanks ass, nothing better to do in your poor useless state of MI. you have to be a dick.

hell yea, have you seen the weather outside, its a little rediculus that you rookies come on here and instead of searching around for the smallest bit and finding all of the info you will ever need(just like every forum on the internet), you just sign up and start asking the same questions that every rookie ask, the same questions that have been answered over and over and over and over and over... now when an intelligent person comes online and wants to find some info for themselves, they will have to wade through countless useless post because someone had to make an intirely new post about the same old dookie.

BTW i like how your best defense was a jab at my state

the difference between me and you, tomorrow i can choose to not be a dick, you however, will still be useless.

@justinweigt: I have no tolerance for profanity and personal attacks towards senior members of this forum or anyone else for that matter. I also happen to agree with 1loudsls' response. This is usually the response I would give to such questions as well, there is way too much valuable info on this forum to not go searching for your answer before creating another redundant thread. Most of the questions you have there are answers to on this forum and can be found with a little effort. Regardless, I don't feel that your response of profanity and making comments about his home state was appropriate to his response. Lets both try and take a step back and be nice. Do not let this thread get out of hand with a back and forth pissing match.

@justinweigt: I have no tolerance for profanity and personal attacks towards senior members of this forum or anyone else for that matter. I also happen to agree with 1loudsls' response. This is usually the response I would give to such questions as well, there is way too much valuable info on this forum to not go searching for your answer before creating another redundant thread. Most of the questions you have there are answers to on this forum and can be found with a little effort. Regardless, I don't feel that your response of profanity and making comments about his home state was appropriate to his response. Lets both try and take a step back and be nice. Do not let this thread get out of hand with a back and forth pissing match.

Fuck both of you and get a life, I have a job so I cant be on here all day you fucking jews

you dont see me going to his job, grabbing the fry scoop out of his hands and tring to tell him how to do his job!

i just love when some jabronie comes on here and get all pissy because he is not smart enought to figure out that grouping words together and going from left to right is called reading, and reading can answer every question he has.

"I dont have time to be on here all day..." bullcrap, you had time to creat an account and find this place, then you had time to read your damn manual.

• 2 weeks later...

awwww, you seem to be the one whos crying, if this site sux so much, then why did you make another account just so that you could post some more?

still out there going for the most useless post huh? dont you relize that you still own that title.

do you know what the best part of you being worthless to us is, you can pretty much say what every you would like, and it doesn't bother us because you are a moron, i hope you dont suck at life half as bad as you talk crap!