AVIC411.com

need help with VR mute settings and bluetooth

ill make this quick. i did search and search. i had seen a few bluetooth threads but cannot find the ones i am looking for now. but more VR questions.

with the VR stuff. I need the music to mute 100% on phone calls. but can i keep the sound on via just the guide and vr stuff. seems to be just one volume for all 3 (checked the manual)

and on bluetooth. i am certain you can . . but is it reliabale to pair more then one phone to the same avic and what happens if bluetooth is on for both and you hop in the truck? can you set a priority?

ill make this quick. i did search and search. i had seen a few bluetooth threads but cannot find the ones i am looking for now. but more VR questions.

with the VR stuff. I need the music to mute 100% on phone calls. but can i keep the sound on via just the guide and vr stuff. seems to be just one volume for all 3 (checked the manual)

and on bluetooth. i am certain you can . . but is it reliabale to pair more then one phone to the same avic and what happens if bluetooth is on for both and you hop in the truck? can you set a priority?

You can have up to 5 phones PAIRED to the system which means you can have 5 phones stored into the system's memory for choosing different phones. however you can only have 1 phone CONNECTED to the bluetooth at any given time. if two PAIRED phones are in the car at the same time it will automatically connect to the last phone is was connected to.

You can have up to 5 phones PAIRED to the system which means you can have 5 phones stored into the system's memory for choosing different phones. however you can only have 1 phone CONNECTED to the bluetooth at any given time. if two PAIRED phones are in the car at the same time it will automatically connect to the last phone is was connected to.

that was a perfect answer and i appreciate it very much. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also looking for the Mute Music 100% option when on a call and can't seem to get the unit to do this... Is there a way?

whit

Yes in the options there is a DB setting, and a setting to choose what mutes. Set it for all (VR, Guide, etc) and then set the mute level to 100% or off I forget how it reads. but then it will do 100% mute when you get a call or something.