AVIC411.com

EQ settings

Hey,

I did a search on this forum and on Google for EQ settings on the X920bt, but most replies state that it really depends on the ears of the listener. Now I totally understand that, but I'm not sure what each bar of the EQ stands for.

When I customize the settings, it just shows the "hz", but it doesn't tell me which is bass or treble. I'm trying to turn up my treble and lower the bass to test out how clear my new speakers are. I think there are like 6-8 bars...if someone could tell me what each one are, that would be great. I checked the manual but couldn't find the details on that.

Thanks!

Hey,

I did a search on this forum and on Google for EQ settings on the X920bt, but most replies state that it really depends on the ears of the listener. Now I totally understand that, but I'm not sure what each bar of the EQ stands for.

When I customize the settings, it just shows the "hz", but it doesn't tell me which is bass or treble. I'm trying to turn up my treble and lower the bass to test out how clear my new speakers are. I think there are like 6-8 bars...if someone could tell me what each one are, that would be great. I checked the manual but couldn't find the details on that.

Thanks!

I noticed this myself too!

I have absolutely no idea how to change the setting.

My bass is kinda too low while I want more higher sounds..

It's like the bass breaks the glasses now lol

true, the further to the right each bar is, the higher the freq. from left to right BASS - MIDRANGE - TREBLE

for instance the human ear has a range of 20Hz to 20,000hz. the lowest bass you can hear is 20hz, super deep bass in music is usually between 30hz-100hz. 100hz to 300hz is more mid bass, 300hz to 2000hz is solid midrange, and any thing above 2000hz is treble.

Thank you guys! =)

I did look at page 174 prior to this thread, but I don't believe it tells you what the bars are.

Dude...are you joking? Do you understand the basic purpose of a graphic equalizer???

The whole point is to let you to adjust the loudness of different frequencies of sound relative to each other. The different bars are the different FREQUENCIES of sound! What else would the bars be?? Are you kidding?

The leftmost bar is the LOWEST frequency band of sounds (low pitch...bass, like drums, low pitched intstruments, bass guitars, etc.) sounds you can control, and the rightmost bar is the HIGHEST one (high pitch....treble...) you can control. Each bar in between is a different frequency band of sound in order from lowest to highest.

You do understand the concept of FREQUENCY of sound, yes?

Who are you really? This has GOT to be a joke, correct? You're just trying to see who bites on this practical joke, right?

Hahaha...very funny. I guess I fell for it...this is embarrassing. Oh well.