AVIC411.com

hey guys ok heres my problem....i got the one before july edition.....i got the bypass to work then i did a master reset and restored all factory settings

This is ok, I understand...

and erased the hdd.

What did you erase? The whole hard drive? OR do you mean that it wiped out the settings and stored music (something a restore to factory settings will do)?

Try a level 1 reset (recessed button to the right of Eject). If the bypass worked before (flashing the lights or my circuit) a restore to factory will still work. Either turn it on and off, make sure the parking brake is not on (or that wire is not grounded) and try resetting the Z1 with the level 1 reset.

then it doesnt work for some reason what did i do or what can i do to fix it so it will work again

A factory unit is bypassable.... I'm not 100% sure what you did, but even after a reset it should be bypassable with the same method you used before.

well basicaly what i did was i turned the ignition off then i pressed the litle reset button then i turned the car on nd immediatly held down the map button until it gave the option to reset the hardrive and erase my library and restor to facotry settings...and i have the bypass module not flashing module by the way

well basicaly what i did was i turned the ignition off then i pressed the litle reset button then i turned the car on nd immediatly held down the map button until it gave the option to reset the hardrive and erase my library and restor to facotry settings...

Ok, that's the restore to factory defaults. Then while it's running hit the recessed button and let it reboot. Then shut down the car and then restart it. Sometimes it needs a level 1 reboot when it's running like that... you won't lose anything from one of those.

and i have the bypass module not flashing module by the way

Sorry, but I really don't understand what you mean by that. What is the difference between the "bypass module" and the "flashing module"?