AVIC411.com

POI overlay

Hi,

I apologize if this is a stupid question, and I did search around the site and didn't see an answer-

we have the AVIC Z110BT, and would like to load some POIs from a 3rd party site. Basically, we have a diesel RV and would like only gas stations that have diesel, so I am trying to load POIs such as Love's and Petro Stations. I have been able to load the files on an SD card but when I put it in the GPS, it only comes up with a list, alphabetically, by state, of all the Petro stations. Is there a way of getting those POIs to overlay onto the map? or at least a way to find the closest one to us quickly without scrolling through all the states, and then do it again for the next "brand" of gas station?

any help would ease my blood pressure as we roll down the highway!

thanks

Sue

my answers:

"The request page doesn't exist. Please double check to make sure you have the correct URL."

and "no pages were found"

I did try to search. I got no usable answers.

If you are getting usable results I have no idea how you are getting them.

thanks=

I can't download the manual- thats the URL that seems to not exist. When I click on AVIC Z110BT Owners Manual I keep getting an error message. I'll keep trying to find a way to download the manual.

And PS- when I click on "contact us" on the Pioneer website, it can't display that page either, so I am not sure what's going on.

I'll keep trying but if anyone can give me a hint, that would be cool.

thanks-

I can't download the manual- thats the URL that seems to not exist. When I click on AVIC Z110BT Owners Manual thats the error message I get.

I'll keep trying to find a way to download the manual.

yeah, Pioneer's web site appears to be down. I googled "Z110-bt manual" and found this link to Crutchfield's web-site. You can download it here.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/manuals/130/130avic110.pdf

Be sure to save the pdf file to your local computer, so you'll have it for future reference. It is much easier to search the file than try to find something in the paper version.

yeah, Pioneer's web site appears to be down. I googled "Z110-bt manual" and found this link to Crutchfield's web-site. You can download it here.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/manuals/130/130avic110.pdf

Be sure to save the pdf file to your local computer, so you'll have it for future reference. It is much easier to search the file than try to find something in the paper version.

Got it- all set- thank you both very much!

Sue