AVIC411.com

Navigating with the contacts list

Yikes, the AVIC Feeds mobile app appears to be useless on IOS4, at least from what I can tell, I search a destination then try and save it and the app closes without saving it.

The PC version doesn't seem realistic for use on the fly, if I were planning a trip in advance, then the PC app would be useful.

:( Bummer

It is not suppose to close unless you close it. I also have 4.1 and no issues. Turn the phone off and back on again and make sure you have the latest update to the app.

I tried a hard reset on the phone, reinstalling the app etc. Still no go, there appears to be many others with the same problem, including a few threads on this site, as well as comments in the app review. Glad it works for you.

This doesn't leave me with too many other options. Hopefully a newer version will come out soon.

It is likely there is another app on your phone that is conflicting with the AF app. You can try removing all but the AF app and see what happens.

So I deleted my MS Exchange Activesync mail profile from my iPhone, and it seems to work now. I added back my Exchange Activesync profile and it appears to still be working. Crossing my fingers, seems like the program is a bit touchy.

Thanks for your help.