AVIC411.com

Hello everyone!

I thought I would let you all know why I'm here and what the project is on my table.

I had recently purchased a 2008 smart fortwo passion brabus cabriolet all black in & out with the Avic D3 on board. I'm installing a CD-BTB200 bluetooth in it right now hoping when I finally put power to it it will be hooked up correctly! Meaning the ip-bus cable is hooked up right, I have it plugged into one of the sirius box, hope that is correct?! The instructions are a little to be desired and I'm no electronic pro so I'm keeping the fingers crossed.

I have recently purchased a ton of other electronic gizmos which will keep me busy installing well through this coming summer!

I will have the electronic start/alarm professionally done because that is well over my electronic expertise level! I'm just going to tackle LED lights, cameras, monitors and odds & ends and want nots, hoping that I haven't gone over my head with any of that! I use to do stuff like this with my buddies when I was a youngen but it's been a very long time.

Well...I'm done rambling now, just wanted to say "hi" to all and hopefully I'll get to chat with ya in the future!

Best regards,

griz