AVIC411.com

Hi New Z110BT owner

Hi All

I have been keeping tabs and learning from this forum for a while. I just installed a Z110BT upgraded to the Z120BT firmware in my 2009 Nissan Frontier. I have Pioneer GM-D9500F amp running Pioneer TS-D6902R speakers in the front doors and Pioneer TS-D1602R speakers in the rear doors. I also installed a Pioneer GM-D8500M amp powering a MTX Thunderform with a MTX 10' subwoofer upgrade model TT 6510. The system kicks and I love it!

I would recommend to anyone looking at this HU to go into a store and play with it and ask alot of questions of the salespeople, know what you're buying before you spend your money.If you can't install it your self get a good installer familar with Pioneer products to install it and make sure they will connect ALL the wires in the power cable harness especially the VCC cables, that's what you're paying the install fees for! After its installed READ the manual several times then get in your vehicle and spend an hour playing with your stereo and browsing the manual at the same time.Most of the issues in this forum can be solved by following these steps and reading the manual!

I'm not saying this is the perfect HU there are a couple of things that bug me but nothing is perfect in this world! I knew exactly what I was getting into when I spend my money. Over all I would give this unit a 9 out of 10.

I would like to thank all the posters in this forum for all the knowledge I was able to get simply by reading all the posts.