AVIC411.com

F700 and bluetooth issue

My BT is jacked up... Please help:

I place a call and I hear the ringing through the speakers but as soon as someone picks up the sound is gone. The screen shows a connection and radio/cd is off but nether party can hear each other. Same thing happens if someone call me.

I tried upgrading and downgrading the 2 versions available on Pioneer's website and no go. I also deleted the phone and re-paired multiple times and still the same issue...

Please help!

My BT is jacked up... Please help:

I place a call and I hear the ringing through the speakers but as soon as someone picks up the sound is gone. The screen shows a connection and radio/cd is off but nether party can hear each other. Same thing happens if someone call me.

I tried upgrading and downgrading the 2 versions available on Pioneer's website and no go. I also deleted the phone and re-paired multiple times and still the same issue...

Please help!

Have you tried testing with a different phone? with bluetooth, its always possible that the issue lies with the phone rather than the bluetooth unit. give it a shot to help you norrow down the possibilities.

• 3 months later...