AVIC411.com

Subwoofer Control

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and haven't yet installed my Avic 120BT but have a question. I'm installing a JL Stealthbox, powered by a JL HD900/5 amp. I see that the Avic has a feature to control the subwoofer volume. Has anyone used that feature? I have the option of installing a remote volume control for my amp (to control the sub) but will forego that if the Avic does it well. Any advice?

The AVIC does it fine, but Install the remote to make quick fine-tuning adjustments to the bass level. I''ve found that my MP3s are not consistant. Some sound fine, others are distorted, some need more boost than others. So I adjust the AVIC in the miiddle of the range I like, and use the remote to fine tune to what I like for each song.,

The AVIC does it fine, but Install the remote to make quick fine-tuning adjustments to the bass level. I''ve found that my MP3s are not consistant. Some sound fine, others are distorted, some need more boost than others. So I adjust the AVIC in the miiddle of the range I like, and use the remote to fine tune to what I like for each song.,

Thanks Ron, I appreciate the advice.

• 2 weeks later...